About WindChart's Intraday Technical Analysis
WindChart is the exclusive provider of the
Stock Technical Analysis (StockTA.com)
algorithms on intraday stock feeds.
This web site is the only place in the world where you can see these powerful
technical analysis tools applied to intraday stock quotes.
If you are familiar with the StockTA analysis,
there are three main differences in the WindChart version.
WindChart allows you to customize the intraday stock charts
in these ways:
- You can select one of three chart sizes according to your screen size;
- You can choose from 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 minute intervals;
- There are five chart styles (color schemes) available.
In addition, the charts have features that are unique to WindChart:
- The chart prices (on the vertical scale to the right of the chart)
are not the usual linear scale. They correspond to the 'confluence'
numbers and values that are proprietary to the StockTA algorithms.
- The support and resistance lines span the chart between the points
of interest (highs, lows, crossovers, etc.), and show these points
The Short Term (ST), Intermediate Term (IT) and Long Term (LT)
analysis table is to the right of the charts
and it uses a simpler display format:
- Instead of using text Bullish, Very Bullish, etc.,
the WindChart arrows are used:
is Very Bullish,
is Bearish and
is Very Bearish.
- Sometimes an exclaimation point is added to indicate an alert.
! is a Bullish alert.
Copyright © 2010-2013 Iron Mountain Foundry LLC. All rights reserved
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Service
Support WindChart by
making a Donation!